Alongside the belt speed, users can mix up the intensity at which they train by utilizing the ten built in exercise programs and incline settings that can offer a gradient of up to fifteen percent.
We take the time to read through individual products specifications to help save our readers time in deciding whether or not a machine is right for them. We research into the speed achievable, the overall power, training functions, and design features below.
- You get to go at a pace of your own choosing. People starting out with running will be able to go at a slow pace and work there way up, gradually increasing their pace and their stamina. The speed is operated by a 2.75 CHP motor that will provide anything between 0.5 and 12 miles per hour.
- For the mid range models, this product offers a reasonable amount of space on the belt, giving users a long and wide enough running area. The belt itself measures 20 inches by 55 inches.
- The manufacturer states that it’s quiet in its operation which is great news for those of you looking for a family household. Noisy pieces of gym equipment can be the source of frustration at times.
- Pick from up to ten workout programs built in that are designed for a variety of different purposes. Some will help with interval style training, whilst others will focus on things like endurance and weight loss. One things for sure, there are enough things found within the console to keep you challenged.
- It can hold a user weight of up to three hundred and twenty five pounds, which is around about average for the home treadmills in this price range.
- The warranty policy includes coverage for three years on parts, one on labor, and lifetime on the frame.
The AFG 3.1AT falls somewhere in the middle when it comes to functionality and technology inclusions. So a mid range price point sounds about right. One thing I always complained about when training inside on many of my own treadmills was the lack of things included to keep the motivation there. With the combination of speed control, plus various incline and program settings, this does at least help in this regard.