The CycleOps Phantom 1 indoor cycling bike could be just what you need for spinning in the comfort of your own home. Featuring several top notch design specifications, this will provide an excellent platform for conducting an great cardio workout without the hassle of a commercial gym membership.
A steel frame, along with a lot of control over how hard you train, are just a couple of its selling points, and from what we seen in our research so far, there are lots of things going for it.
This isn’t your average exercise bike. After conducting thorough research, we believe there is a level of quality that just isn’t found in the average indoor cycles that the industry offers.
So, to fully understand where it shines and what its downfalls are, we have compiled a useful list of information that aims to show consumers exactly what’s included in its spec list. Hopefully this will provide important data to help you make a decision on whether it’s a suitable match for your home gym or not.
- You can expect a sturdy steel framework that will ensure you feel a certain degree of stability whilst cycling. A solid foundation is arguably one of the more important features of any exercise bike, and the Phantom 1 provides just that.
- A lot of choice in how you ride is one of the standout features and where it excels. You can micro manage the position of various things to meet the various body, leg, and arm sizes.
- A resistance knob will allow users to tune up how intensive their workouts are, much like the Sunny Pro. Beginners can start right at the bottom, on the easiest levels then gradually increase the tension and weight they feel on the peddles, which will progressively improve performance, endurance, and muscle tone.
- Excellent choice for those who enjoy high intensity interval training. Which is a very challenging way to train, but highly effective at the same time.
- It’s not particularly large, with the product dimensions stated as roughly 40 inches by 20 inches by 51 inches. So if you’re pressed for space, this shouldn’t present too much of a problem.
- Important note: peddles do not come with the bike. Many people who have taken up spinning will appreciate this is a common occurrence in higher price bands, but for those of you new to it all, you will need to look for some peddles that put you at easy and help you feel comfortable whilst riding. You can find plenty on the market, but as a beginner we do recommend looking for something that clips you in place, either toe straps or cages.
We believe the CycleOps Phantom 1 will provide the intensity and fun required to stay motivated and determined to stay in shape. The adjustments that can be made to the design in both positioning and resistance are first class. However, be prepared to shell out a large sum of cash to get your hand on it.