Wanting something to really get the blood pumping and help you push yourself outside your comfort zone? Then why not try the Fitleader FS1 indoor cycle. It includes some outstanding features that will bring different challenges to any workout regime.
Perfect for training at home with a lightweight design that is sturdy, and equipped with a flywheel that is bidirectional and ensures riders get the most from their workouts with a smooth peddling motion that will hopefully help users push towards their exercise goals.
- Bidirectional flywheel that operates on magnetic style resistance. A resistance that is known to provide a much more smooth and steady peddling motion. You get a choice to change the tension of this between eight differing levels using a adjustment lever.
- Like many spin bikes, You get a display monitor that you often find in many modern indoor cycles that are designed to specifically track your performance and time among other things to help identify where you can improve.
- If you are planning on putting your gym equipment in a smaller than average room, you will be pleased that this bike is quite compact measuring just 46 inches by 25.3 inches by 38.8 inches. Doesn’t consume much space, and won’t be in the way too much when your not training.
- The saddle is well padded with a cushion and can be adjusted to a height that meets your preferences. We believe comfort is one of the most important things a cardio machine can have, especially on long rides, so this is a fantastic addition.
- Another handy feature is the inclusion of a water bottle holder within the design.
- Steel frame that can handle user weights of up to 275 pounds according to the manufacturer – Fitleader. However, despite the steel design, it still manages to be reasonably lightweight and fairly easy to move around.
- Although the flywheel is bidirectional and has its ways of being beneficial to the consumer, its not a particularly heavy flywheel, weighing at just 6 kilograms, which is not ideal, but you can’t have it all at a low price. There are plenty of features that make up for this.
- You can’t use those professionally designed clip on shoes with this model. You may want to look at some of the higher tier products if that’s what you’re after.
We believe the FS1 presents itself as a highly functional, low to medium budget exercise bike that manages to offer a respectable amount of magnetic resistance and quite a sturdy frame. Whilst not as capable as the likes of the Keiser m3, it still will be effective for the more casual user and intermediates.