Skip to content
- Quit smoking – Easier said than done, but looking after your health should always be a priority, and smoking can cause major issues. Why not try quitting, or even cutting down and feel the difference. There are several ways you can go about this, but we believe joining a support group of like minded people could work wonders for you.
- Cut down on drinking – Another overlooked New Years resolution could be either quitting alcoholic drinks altogether, or simply reducing the glasses of wine you consume a week. This can drastically improve your appearance, and how you feel inside.
- Lose weight – Probably the most common out of all the resolutions, gyms tend to be packed full of newcomers in the first two to three months of the year, most fading away as the year goes by. Why not tough it out for a full year, or if you dislike training around others, why not consider getting a treadmill to train at home on?
- Volunteer in the community – I have always found volunteering fantastic. Many people can benefit from your help, so why not have a browse online and see where you can make a difference? Great for the mind and morale.
- Get more sleep – Another overlooked factor in general well being is lacking sleep. Try to aim for an hour or so extra a night.