The NordicTrack C 7.5 elliptical machine boasts a substantial amount of workout applications that will help users focus their efforts where it matters most.
The use of workout applications that come built into the console can play an important role in how effective your training can become with apps specifically focused on workout performance and the level of intensity you train at.
Overall, you get a good amount included for the price band it falls under. Worth looking into more to see for yourself.
As a well known brand in the industry, NordicTrack carry a certain level of expectancy before we have even started reviewing the product. To understand the best and worse parts of any piece of fitness equipment in the industry, we take time to research into the inner functionality and design to give a insight and viewpoint for our readers to work with before they decide to buy anything.
Listed below we look at several of the stand out specifications along with its flaws.
- If you’re the type of person who needs a wider range of functionality included to stay focused on your goals, the C 7.5 may give you just that with a extensive amount of apps and resistance to work with. Scale your way through each of the twenty two differing difficulty levels, or work through the twenty six different workout applications. Whichever you choose to do, one things for sure, you won’t be short of things to work towards. However, there is quite some way to go before it matches the Evolve 5 from Horizon on apps.
- The training programs mentioned above are designed by someone who’s professional. I.E a personal trainer to ensure users are put on track to reach their goals, be it weight loss or just maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Includes a twenty pound flywheel which has been noted to allow it to operate smoothly and effectively.
- NordicTrack have also taken the complexity out of their console designs, with an easy to use interface and navigation menu with quick start buttons.
- iFit compatible to train on virtual routes or trails. This can work as an extra incentive to train simply because it makes exercise fun and less of a chore.
- To add to the choice in intensity, users will also appreciate the varying incline levels that go between zero and twenty degrees. Because hill training targets slightly different muscle fibers, mixing it up with the different resistances and apps can only lead to positive results with consistent hard work.
- After searching around online on our various sources, we discovered a few people made complaints about the time it took to assemble. Of course, that’s a one time thing though. Just be sure you set yourself enough time to finish assembly. We have varying reports of between one hour and a half to three hours.
With the set up issues aside, the NordicTrack C 7.5 includes the necessary functionality to provide a fantastic workout from your own home gym. The amount of apps and tension options, along with the incline and simplicity of its console make this one to watch.