You will have tons of choice in how you train with twenty workout applications designed by qualified personal trainers, alongside adjustable ramp and stride settings. Both of these things are just the tip of the ice berg in how it can be used to improve your exercise regime.
How something in a design or list of specifications will go down as a positive will come down to individual preferences when it comes to price. But for other functions, there are plenty of things you need to understand before you purchase, for which we have a useful buying guide. Below we list out several things we believe help this elliptical stand out as a possible addition for your own gym.
- The E 7.0 Z has a twenty inch adjustable stride length which gives it a big advantage over fixed stride length products. First of all the shape of the stride can change up to help users focus on differing muscle groups, or areas they feel need to be improved upon. Secondly, it allows you to mix things up to increase, or decrease the intensity and keep the body guessing. This can provide positive results in stamina as long as you’re consistent and dedicated towards your training regime.
- Includes twenty different workout programs, which is similar to the Nautilus e614 elliptical, but still falls quite a way behind some of the more popular machines on the market.
- People can change the height of its incline which can be extremely useful and give consumers yet another option to target different sets of muscles. This can be changed between zero and twenty degrees.
- The twenty levels of resistance puts it above several top picks like this one, but it’s not up their with the highest in the industry. It does however, give people enough to work through to get a good burn.
- A smart console will give you all the information you need to understand areas that need improvement, and the sort of times you are achieving. Use it as a tool to keep progressing, or even as something to show off to your friends and family.
- Not a particularly heavy flywheel at fifteen pounds. However, it will provide the smoothness in the striding motion people require to train effectively.
- As mentioned above, the tension levels are a little on the low side if we are comparing to other elliptical trainers out there.
The NordicTrack E 7.0 Z offers plenty to the user. As a mid tier option, there is so much included that could enable it to pass as a higher tier product. But answering the main questions, is there value for money? We believe so. There are functions included in both the console computer along with the choice of a wide selection of training difficulties that could really go a long way in helping you achieve your fitness goals.