The R72 exercise bike could be the key part missing from your training regime. Capable of ensuring riders get a solid cardio workout with a great set of specifications that include a large console area, workout programs to keep you busy, and the ability to move the seat around to multiple positions to ensure riders are at their most comfortable whilst peddling.
Taking note of how a cardio machine may benefit you in the long term is something all buyers should be researching into. We provide the basic information surrounding a particular product including its main capabilities and functions to make the whole process that little bit less complex.
Listed below we look at the various good and bad parts to help you get a clearer picture of what it could do for you.
- Perhaps something that stands out from its competitors on the market, is the amount of differing positions riders can choose to place the seat. According to our research, there are fourteen separate positions that will help cater for taller people as well as riders who need to be nearer the peddles. Couple that with the gel cushioned seating and decent back support, and you have the formula for feeling very comfortable whilst exercising.
- The peddles are designed to be larger than average to ensure riders who have bigger than average feet can fit easily. Also includes adjusting foot straps to securely hold your feet in place whilst peddling.
- The computer display is fairly large at seven and a half inches. The screen data will be easy to read and process and will ensure riders are kept up to date on their current data about their overall performance.
- A decent warrant policy comes with it, which is always something to be on the lookout for. You get lifetime on the framework, and one year on all the working parts, labor, and the electronics.
- Not a heavy amount of choice in exercise applications, with ten preset workout programs to work with. A fair amount less than some of the leading exercise bikes in the industry such as the Schwinn 270 and the Diamondback 510sr. Typically you can expect a fair amount higher from these cardio machines and that is the main drawback we found whilst analyzing the specs. However, for intermediate users, you do get the six standard, two heart rate, and two custom user programs to work with, which may well be enough for the home gym environment.
In closing, we find that the Sole Fitness R72 has many good things going for it. And like many others out there, a few negatives. However, in balance, the good outweighs the bad, and there is certainly plenty included within the design for users to begin a solid cardio exercise regime using it. However, if you’re working on a tight budget, you may want to look elsewhere for something a bit more affordable such as the Weslo Pursuit G 3.1.