The cross cycle from Weslo is an upright exercise bike that could be an ideal option for those building a home gym on a low budget. However, don’t let the price deceive you, this still packs a punch and offers value to your fitness regime with the use of dual action arms, and the ability to track your workout data.
- One of its stand out points of its design is the dual action arms without a doubt. There are the obvious benefits to this feature, and the not so obvious. The obvious being that you will be able to get a good workout for both your lower and upper body, along with a excellent cardio training session. However, those of you shopping for new cardio equipment for your own home gym may have space limitations. The two in one design naturally works out two areas of the body which can potentially save space on what otherwise could be two pieces of fitness equipment.
- A handy computer that comes attached to the front will allow users to note how long they have taken to peddle a certain distance among other things such as how many calories the user has burned. Nothing extraordinary here, but in modern bikes, we feel its an essential addition that’s needed to monitor progress effectively.
- Inertia enhanced flywheel will provide the much needed fluid, and consistent motion whilst training.
- Weslo are part of the ICON health and fitness brand, a well known, reputable name in the market, and one that has consistently made great products for consumers over the years. Which is always a good sign.
- However, do note that this come swith a recommendation of two hundred and fifty pounds for the user weight capacity, which is well below some of the competition in the industry like the Schwinn 130 or the Exerpeutic 500 XLS.
- Not a huge amount of customer feedback in our sources. However, those we did come across, it was quite clear the reaction was more positive than negative.
This upright bike differentiates itself from the competition mainly by offering a great dual action arm feature that will help you tone up your arms and legs. Often, you will find lots of exercise equipment will focus mainly on legs, so it’s refreshing for something so affordable to target other muscle groups as well.
This upright exercise bike from Weslo may not be the most advanced, or greatest functionality wise, but what it does offer is a good, basic option for beginners and intermediate users to begin their journey towards health. One to look out for if you’re on a tight budget for sure.