The 5.2t treadmill has quite a unique design when compared to other cardio machines in the industry. The stand out addition is the upper body arms, which brings several other muscle groups into your running, or walking workout that are often neglected.
As far as feedback goes, it does appear to have built a good rapport with its users, with plenty of positive comments about it being found across the board.
- Depending on the size of your home, space may be of a premium. So, for some of you, how compact a product is, will be extremely important. This particular model folds and does a fantastic job in saving space, or allowing a room to double up as a gym and another purpose.
- If you’re familiar with ellipticals, you will understand that they give a excellent upper and lower body workout. In the 5.2t’s case, they have something to rival it, with upper body arm attachments built in. This is unusual in a treadmill, and certainly a plus point.
- Working out on a hill is always something that hits your legs harder than flat. It brings a certain degree of freshness to your training that you otherwise wouldn’t get. That is why the incline settings are a welcome addition. Users can easily change the degree of the incline between two different settings.
- Workout applications bring a extra level of focus. So the four apps built into the console will ensure, you remain determined and on track to reach your fitness targets.
- Comes with an excellent warranty policy that provides ninety days parts and labor cover.
- If your looking for something high performance, and powerful, you may want to look elsewhere. This machine is not for going all out sprinting. It’s more for long distance, consistent training. Besides, it has a max belt speed of 10 miles per hour, which for most, is suitable, but for athletes, it won’t be enough.
- A weight capacity of 250 pounds is not the most impressive figure. Other treadmills do eclipse this, but you need to weigh up the positives and negatives, and remember, this is a lower budget model that gets the job done.
For a mid to lower priced machine, the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T offers a great list of specifications, that will enable your beginner and intermediate users to improve their cardio results. Whilst it does not offer all the bells and whistles the top tier products have, for the price, we believe there is real value for money for a full body workout.