Are you searching for a low cost recumbent bike that offers a excellent range of functionality, along with plenty of ways to monitor the progress of your workouts? If so, the Pursuit G 3.1 could be a good fit for you.
Despite it being a reasonably compact model that’s inexpensive, it holds its own against many of the higher priced options currently in the cardio machine market. And with a well respected brand in Weslo behind it, you can expect great results, as long as you push yourselves.
- A easy to use, step through design, ensures users of all age ranges get to enjoy the benefits of using a recumbent exercise bike. The added support for the back, alongside plenty of ways to adjust where you peddle from, increase comfort and how much you enjoy your workout session.
- Now we all know about the latest fitness tracking technologies, and a lot of the time, the console may not offer what you’re looking for. In this models case however, there is a tablet holder that will keep it securely in place, whilst having the benefit of using the many exercise applications in the industry.
- In a home environment, many of you will want a cardio machine that is reasonably quiet so not to disturb other family members. The magnetic style resistance keeps the decibel levels as low as possible. The other upside of this style resistance is the smoothness of the workout.
- A sturdy structure and framework should be high on your list of priorities when buying a new exercise bike, and what normally happens in this price range is that machines feel cheap. However, with the materials used on the g 3.1, along with the manufacturer weight recommendation of up to 250 pounds, we can see it’s built to be reasonably durable.
- For those of you looking for an inexpensive option, it’s ideal. It does lack some functionality that you find in commercial gyms, but for a good fat burning cycle, this is great.
- Some slight inconveniences with the design of the seat adjustment. It is only adjustable with an Allen key wrench, which is unfortunate, but not a deal breaker at this price.
Related recumbent bikes
Overall, there are plenty of positives to look at. The reviews are mostly good, and it clearly includes a great spec list at a low cost. For something simple, yet effective, this could be just what you’re looking for as you get your fitness journey underway.